Ottawa County Republican Women's Club
2018 : Another Exciting year!
2018 promises to be a fun and challenging year in the Ottawa County Republican Women's Club! We will continue to focus on creating positive change in our community through education, involvement and elections. Here is a preview of 2018:
- The Ottawa County Republican Women's Club Trip to Columbus. We will travel to Columbus as the guests of Senator Randy Gardner and Representative Steve Arndt to visit the State House, lunch, and view the House in session. Mark your calendars for April 11, 2018. For more information contact ShirLee Eberle at (419) 310-3182 or email@example.com. Watch for update emails too!
- Our volunteer team"HERE 2 HELP" will continue to work in our county in support of various non-profit organizations including the Salvation Army, packing lunches for children in the summer lunch program and baking our signature Pink Cookies for important causes such as Walleyes for Wounded Heroes and Wreaths Across America.
- Fundraising Events - We will continue to raise funds to support candidates and charities in Ottawa County.
- Elections -This year we have the primary and general election for Governor, Treasurer, Auditor, and locally for County Commissioner, Auditor, and several Central Committee seats (Precinct leaders). Our headquarters will once again be there for your information and needs. Keep watching for and update and location.
- Monthly meetings - Our meetings continue to be a time to gather and learn more about our club activities and include informative speakers on topics of interest.
- Fall Banquet - Our annual Fall Banquet will be held on Monday, October 8, 2018 at the Vineyard on Catawba. Come join us for good food, fellowship and fun. There will be a gift card raffle and a great bake sale which will include baked goods from this year's fair "Best of Show" winner. Cost is $35 per person. For more information contact ShirLee Eberle at 419-310-3182 or firstname.lastname@example.org or any member. Hope to see you there!